Tuesday, October 28, 2014

 

Abiathar Smith Robinson Pictures I

The first Robinson picture I have is that of Abiathar Smith Robinson (b: December 1829 in Royalton or Tunbridge, Vermont (?) or New York -d: October 7, 1904 Wenona, Marshall, Illinois) , my great grandfather, father of Frank Hugh Robinson who was the  9th of 11 children,  my grandfather.   This picture came to me from Tom Mead, cousin from the 11th child, Arthur Roy Robinson.  Abiathar's children were: Rix, Edgar Clyde, Edward, Nellie Elizabeth, Emma Hattie, John C, Julia, William, Frank Hugh,  Minnie J, and Arthur Roy.  It shows a receding hairline of dark hair and blue eyes, and long face.
                                                                               
            This next one is of Abiathar when he was a little older with Frank Hugh, his son and my grandfather.  Frank is sitting on a bale of hay.                                                                

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?