Thursday, December 15, 2011
17 Generations of Robinson from England to Oregon
2. Robert Robinson b: 1492 "
3. William Robinson b: 1523 "
4. Henry Robinson b: 1557 London, England
5. John Robinson b: 1580 Meppershall, England
6. John Robinson b: 1611 " James's tree
7. John Robinson b: 1641 Haverhill, Massachusetts
8. Jacob Robinson b: 1680 Topsfield, Massachusetts
9. Amos Robinson b: 1711 "
10. Amos Robinson b: 1734 Lunenburg, Massachusetts
11. Amos Robinson b: 1767 Lebanon, Connecticut Daniel, Susan and Kay's tree
12. Cyrus B. Robinson b: 1808 Royalton, Vermont
13. Abiathar Smith Robinson b: 1829 "
14. Frank Hugh Robinson b: 1870 Wenona, Illinois
15. Edward Kenneth Robinson b: 1915 Hillsboro, Oregon
16 Robinson, male
17. Robinson, female
Reference: The assistance of family trees posted on ancestry as well as census information, WWI, WWII and other war records and such.
DNA match with another leading to John Robinson in Meppershall gave me the incentive to keep on going. My biggest brick wall was in deciding that #12 Cyrus Robinson had to be my ggrandfather's father. I have no other document evidence other than the census information . That is still iffy, but it fits in.