Saturday, October 23, 2004

 

My Robinson Connection on Tuller Side

My connection to the Robinsons is very remote. On my tree is Persis Hyde b: 1789 in St. Albans, Bay, Vermont. She was married to Ornan Tullar. Asahel Safford Hyde was her father. Her mother was Esther Robinson, b: December 16, 1771.

I have traced thousands of Robinsons through her in the hopes of linking up with Abiathar Smith.

Then Deborah Hyde b: 1734 (connected to Persis Hyde by William Hyde b: 1597, somehow, was married to Amos Robinson. This has given me reason to persue many Amos Robinsons looking for a connection. Her father was Ebenezer Hyde.

I am Ornan Tuller's 3rd great grandneice which links me to Persis Hyde, and to Esther Robinson.

Deborah Hyde is the 4th cousin twice removed to many Tuller/ars: Betsy, Charity, Reverend Martin, Naby, and Polly Tuller/ar. Both Deborah and Persis Hyde died in Vermont.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?